Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So...

So it's been a while since I've updated. Last week was the beginning of a new semester, which brings with it a new schedule for day to day operations. So far it's been pretty good. I'm still not adjusted to being back at work after our wonderful Christmas holidays. Joel is teaching four classes so that is keeping him busy, and I am working and taking 2 classes this semester. Once we get used to the new schedule it should be fine (thankfully I don't have any night classes this semester!) We are trying to be careful with our time and not add too many things to our plates.

Hope this new season is going well for you. I have not been able to do much sewing since the start of the semester. I did get a pair of pants hemmed (I like them a lot, very comfortable), and I have been doing a good bit of quilting. I'll have to take a picture so you can see my progress. It's still a long way from being finished, but I am making a dent in the work!

No comments: