Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Positive, Encouraging....K-LOVE

Well, my cold is finally beginning to go away. I'm not coughing nearly as much, and I've only had to blow my nose once so far today! Woo hoo! Can't wait till I'm completely back to normal.

So this new weather that has flown in is SO nice. I'm loving the cool breezes and the need for a very lightweight jacket in the mornings and evenings. I can't get enough of it! It is so nice to push open the door and not have your breath stolen away by the humidity or heat. This weather is however making me anxious for even cooler weather, which brings with it holiday season. I'm a sucker for Christmas, always have been, and I've already started thinking about it! I told Joel this morning that I was ready for Christmas to be here!

So...K-Love. I listen to it just about all day long now. If you haven't checked it out you really should. You can listen to it by going online at www.klove.com and then click on the Listen Online button at the top of the screen. It'll set it up for you and you'll be streaming in no time. The first two things I do every morning when I get to work is check my email and start streaming K-Love. It'll make a difference in your day I promise...if you'll just try it. It's so encouraging and uplifting!

Let me know if you start streaming K-Love!

No comments: