Monday, October 27, 2008

May's Maize Maze and Exciting News

On Saturday night a big group of friends and family headed out to the middle of no where to go stomping through a corn field! Sounds like tons of fun right? Well IT WAS! We got there and ate hamburgers and hotdogs around a campfire. At about 7 (note: that means it's completely dark) we took a hay ride down to the corn maze. This maze is in an 8 acre corn field. It took us about an hour and a half to get through it, and we certainly got our exercise!

I have pictures to post, but don't have them with me this morning. I promise to post them tomorrow!
*Updated to add pictures.



Other exciting news...
I won Free Fabric Friday on the Sew, Mama, Sew! blog. I can't tell you how excited I am! I can't wait to get my yard of fabric...any ideas what I should make with it?

No comments: