Monday, October 20, 2008

I Pledge...

So right now is K-LOVE's annual pledge drive. They are fully funded by pledges from people just like you and me. They do not have any commercials on the program, just music and encouraging words. It's great. Again, if you haven't tried listening to K-LOVE you really should. I know this station is a blessing to MANY people, because if you listen long enough you'll get to hear some of those stories about how K-LOVE has been influential in a person's life. I don't have a profound story about the station like some, but I do know that when I listen to it (which is pretty much all day now) it makes me feel happier and more at peace. It really does matter what "goes in" to our minds and hearts that helps determine what comes out.

Anyway, the reason for this post is that K-LOVE is still trying to meet their goal for pledges for the upcoming year. You can help! The first way EVERYONE can help. Even if you can't pledge you can Pray. Pray that those that have the means to pledge will feel the tug on their heart and do so. Also, just pray for those that work at K-LOVE that the money will be used to its full advantage. The second way is for you to Pledge. K-LOVE asks for whatever you can give. They make it easy now, as you can pay with a debit card and it will be taken out of your account every month...no check to write, no postage needed. Here is a link to a page that answers many questions about PLEDGING.

So, go check it out and see what you can do for K-LOVE and all the people that benefit from listening. Remember, no matter what you can pray for the station :)

Hope you have a great Monday!

(By the way, I got my quilt sandwiched this weekend! I'm excited, now I just have to start quilting!)

No comments: