Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wow...

Ok, so these last two weeks have been pretty crazy. We have had a lot going on as a family, and I've had a lot going on with school. I wanted to say thank you for all the prayers for my family, especially for Nathan and Deborah and the kids.

School is going pretty well. I really can't believe that October 2nd is here...that means that in 8 days I will be taking my comprehensive exams! I am SO nervous. I am in the "trying to memorize all this material" phase. So, if you would take a minute just to pray for clarity of mind and the ability to make it through this weekend and next week and focus on all that needs to be done. It would be greatly appreciated!

Joel and I were reminiscing last night and we realized that on October 27th we will have been together in some capacity (i.e. dating, engaged, married) for 3 years. In some ways that seems like a long time, and in other ways it seems like it's been longer! It's hard to remember the days before we were married and it's only been a year and almost a half. I am so thankful for the husband that God has provided me with, and I look forward to many more days with him.

No comments: