Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spicy Blackened Catfish....and Warm Banana Bread!

Ok, we didn't have those together, but they were both really yummy! Last night I made blackened catfish. It turned out great, and it even looked like the picture on the recipe (That never happens)!

This catfish is really yummy, but it's not for those that don't like spicy! Can't say I didn't warn you!

After supper I decided to make banana bread. It was very good. It was nice to have a slice of warm banana bread and a glass of cold milk for breakfast this morning!

Yummy! You should try it!

I also just wanted to share the latest little project I made. It is a small taggies blanket...I know you've seen them around. The kiddos are supposed to like the feel of the tags. Anyway, here is my version of one...


No comments: