Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hoping for a fun weekend

So this weekend is starting off early for me...today is my last day at work this week! Tomorrow my mom and I are heading to Jackson to do some shopping with other family members. We plan to spend the majority of the day at Mistletoe Marketplace! If you haven't ever been you should make plans to attend sometime if you're ever in the area. It's amazing. This will only be the 2nd year I've gotten to go.

After all that shopping, we are headed to a Women's Conference, which I am super excited about. We have been planning to attend this conference since back in the summer, so I am glad it is finally here! The main speaker for the conference is Angela Thomas...I heard her on a DVD after the conference last year, and she is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see what she (& God) has in store for us this weekend. Should be a lot of fun!

What are you doing this weekend?

P.S. I found out yesterday that I passed my comprehensive exams! I can't tell you how happy I am to finally know that I passed, and that I'll be graduating in December!

No comments: