Monday, August 18, 2008

Craziness

Ok, so classes start today...and let's just say there is much craziness going on. There are so many students that don't have a clue where they are going! Most of the time I can handle the absent minded looks, and I even try to help the poor students. BUT, if I get one more phone call for the Financial Aid department (my number is only one digit different from theirs) I'm going to have to scream. Haha! I try to be as nice as possible. I even looked the number up for them and give it to them when I say sorry you have the wrong number. You'd think they'd be appreciative, but most of the time I get hung up on. That is not the reaction I was looking for from them! Oh well, hopefully it'll all die down soon once school gets into full swing...in about 2 weeks! (Hopefully I can make it that long)

On to a happier note. My friends and I had a girl's night out on Friday night. We went to Santa Fe Cattle Co. It is pretty good...I got a steak...yummy. Also, they have this chipotle bacon ranch dressing that is really good. Just a recommendation if you happen to go there! We had a good time catching up and visiting, and we even made a stop by Old Navy before coming home. Fun times! :)

Hope you're having a great Monday!

No comments: