Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A few thoughts...

Ok, so Joel and I had to go and try out the new Sonic last night. We have been driving past it all month watching the progress, and it is finally opened. We were unsure where to park exactly because it is new so we didn't know where the cool side would be. So I guess we have set the standard for where we will park from now on! It's a pretty large Sonic and from where we parked you couldn't see the road because the building blocked it. At first I thought that was a little odd, but the more we talked about it that was kind of nice. It still has the "new" feeling to it, and the service was super quick. So all in all, we're liking the new Sonic.

I only have one issue with the new Sonic. I just really can't understand why it has a drive thru window. Can anyone explain that idea to me? I thought the whole point of Sonic was to drive UP and sit....either in your car or at the nice little tables they have out there. So I'm not feeling the drive thru window, but other than that it is good. You should go try it out!

On another note, I was reading about the bank robbery in MS that happened yesterday and I stumbled across the Marshall Ramsey cartoon for the day. I have heard of Marshall Ramsey before, but I have never looked at much of his work. A lot of it is quite hilarious. You should go take a look...http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=opinion04

You can look at the archives of older ones there too. I especially liked this one...http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Date=20080709&Category=OPINION04

Lastly, we bought the Wii Fitness game last night...so I can't wait to get home and try it out!

No comments: